Monday, September 26, 2005

Google News Alert: Bicycle - A really cool feature

If you haven't discovered by now, Google news has a great feature called New Alerts. This feature allows users, like me, to have a digest of articles - with links to full text news articles - emailed to me daily on subjects I choose. Here's the hyperlink to the feature: http://www.google.com/alerts?hl=en.

I have chosen the topic "bicycle". Now daily, Google emails me a list of news articles with bicycle in the subject of the article. Every day, I open the email and click the hyperlink, and I have bicycle news [Note: so far the majority of the news is about fatalities and felonies where the perpetrators escape on bicycle, but there is some socio-political news too].

I advocate everyone try the Google news "Alert" feature, it is fun.

No comments: